2021 – It is the game that is on the calendar so you may as well play it..

At EBITDA Growth Systems, our brand promise is that we will double your profits in three years, or we will return your fees. 

The only reason that we can make such a bold guarantee is that for decades we have known and experienced the power of goal setting.

There is tremendous power in goal setting. It enables your team to pursue the vision for your organization, and it keeps your team motivated as they attempt to turn that vision into a reality. Goal setting is effective because it allows the team to break the vision down into digestible chunks that they can be proactive about achieving.  The results are empowering as the team gains more self-confidence with every new goal that is achieved.    

When it comes to goal setting, many companies are not sure where to start. It is easy for the leadership team to feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of possibilities, which can stop everyone from pursuing goals before they even start.  But we are going to change all of that…today.

As we approach calendar year 2021, this is the perfect time to set goals for your organization.  Annually, we take our clients through a strategic planning process that has been thoroughly vetted by hundreds of small to medium-sized companies over the past decade.  We encourage our clients to schedule a full-day session to work through ten steps:

  1. Introduction – Set the Stage
  2. Mission/Vision/Values
  3. SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats)
  4. EGS Strategic Outlook (One Page)
  5. Financial Plan
  6. Sales Plan
  7. Marketing Plan (One Page)
  8. Operations Plan
  9. Management Plan
  10. Compilation of the results

Goal setting, and the resulting plans, is the foundation for the things that you want from your organization.   We take our clients through the strategic planning process and compile the results because the one tactic that has proven to be effective is taking the time to write down the goals.  In fact, people who write down their goals are 42% more likely to achieve them than people who do not write them down. A Harvard Business Study found that the 3% of graduates from their MBA who had their goals written down, ended up earning ten times as much as the other 97% put together. Putting your organizational (and personal) goals on paper allows the team to move from thinking about their goals to seeing and focusing on what it would take to actually make them a reality.

Our brand promise is to double profits in three years.  How do we do it?  First, we take our clients through our strategic planning process which includes the development of five executable plans.  Then the magic happens as we clients accountable to their plans in bi-weekly 2-hour sessions.  This process breaks the vision down into digestible chunks that the team can be proactive about achieving.  The result is profitability growth and an increase in cash flow.